torsdag 17. november 2016

6. The excitement of traveling (Topic of choice)

Ane Rodrigo


In this whole course of Adventure Knowledge, we have traveled a lot around northern Norway. This course, apart from teaching me a lot of new things, has been a great opportunity to have an in depth knowledge of the surroundings where I am studying. If I had not taken this course, I´m sure I wouldn´t have visited so many places. Moreover, we have experience all types of transports like ferries, buses and the train (the most amazing landscape I have ever seen while traveling by train). But apart from the sights, I have been able to learn about Norwegians nature, history, art, literature, architecture and cultural heritage. In this last course for example, we have learnt about the history of Bødo, where I am studying and living now. It was very interesting to learn about that and also about much more things like Vikings and churches. This learning while traveling has made my experience in Norway an incredible one and thanks to that, I think it will be difficult to forget the information, stories and annecdotes I have lived and learnt here. Moreover, we have also been in touch with lots of local people that have helped in our learning process (teachers, guides…). It is always great to know local people and their traditions and stories. To sum up, my experience in Norway is the best experience I have ever had abroad, and I am very grateful to have been able to learn so many things about this beautiful and amazing land. I hope I will return some day!


                                   

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar