torsdag 17. november 2016

5. Teaching Methodology (Topic of choice)

Ane Rodrigo


As I am studying to become a kindergarten teacher, this course has been very enriching for me because of the methodology it is used. We have been to a lot of trips and we have had lessons in different places that weren´t a common classroom. In this last course of Adventure Knowledge, we have learnt by seeing and visiting places like museums and churches. I think the best way to learn something new and memorize it is through experience because it stimulates all our senses. Being always in a classroom reading is not a very motivating way to learn. 
Anna Karoline
For example, when we had a lesson about “Anna Karoline” we learnt about it´s history, but when we went to watch the ship, it was a really amazing experience, I didn´t expect the ship to be such big and also we had the opportunity to see the parts of the boat we had previously mentioned. Consequently, it is a fact that I won´t never forget. So, if the lesson would had consisted on the theoretical part only, maybe in few days I will have forgotten all the information about the ship. To sum up, I think the methodology we have used to learn about Norwegian culture has make this, the most enriching and incredible course I have ever had. And for sure, I will try to use this methodology with my future students.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar